GRASS-FED BEEF IN ARIZONA
Request a free quote
MIKE’S FARM 100% GRASS-FED BEEF, PHOENIX, AZ
We believe that animals that lived in open pastures have low-stress levels and are relatively healthy. As a result, grass-fed, grass-finished beef is more nutritious and more flavorful.
7 NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF EATING GRASS-FED BEEF
Eating nutritious and chemical-free food is essential to keep our bodies healthy.
Choosing naturally grown meat products, particularly grass-fed beef, gives adds valuable nutritional benefits, including:
Meat, such as beef, chicken, and lamb, is one of the best sources of protein. It is full of amino acids, which help to improve and repair muscles. For example, a 170-gram (6 oz) piece of 80% lean beef contains about 45 to 47 grams of protein.
Additionally, the are multiple reasons why we must keep our regular protein intake.
- Amino acids in protein serve as the building blocks of our cells. They are valuable in bone, skin, and organ repair and regeneration.
- Optimum protein intake helps you to maintain and put up more muscle mass.
Glutathione is popularly called the master antioxidant. It helps protect one’s body from different kinds of diseases. A lack of this mineral in our body can lead to oxidative inflammation and stress. According to studies, it has valuable health properties, such as:
- Boosts longevity
- Contains anti-aging agents
- Enhances the immune system
- It prevents and lowers the risk of chronic diseases, including hypertension and cancer.
According to research, grass-fed, grass-finished beef is one of the best sources of glutathione.
Eating grass-fed beef, a good source of vitamins and minerals, will help you boost your health, lowering the risk of such preventable diseases.
Creatine is a common supplement that you can associate with bodybuilding and heavy lifting. But did you know that you can have it naturally? Yes. Grass-fed beef, which has higher lean meat content, carries abundant amounts of creatine. A regular 100-gram slice of grass-fed, grass-finished beef has about 350 mg of creatine.
Additionally, creatine also has other health benefits, including:
- Boosts muscular growth, development, and repair
- Enhances exercise and activity performance
- Help muscles to sustain energy, which lowers the possibility of cramping
Call us today to know our following schedule for our grass-fed beef share. Discover the difference in the taste and enjoy all the health benefits it can give you.
GRASS-FED VS. GRAIN-FED BEEF: WHICH IS BETTER?
On the contrary, some farms choose to continue raising the cows in a more natural way, letting them grass-fed. There are, however, two types of grass-fed cows, the free-range and indoor-raised grass-fed cows. At Mike’s Farm, we let our cows and cattle graze freely into open pastures, eating native Arizona grasses.
That said, here are the common differences between grass-fed beef over grain-fed beef.
FATTY ACID CONTENT
Moreover, the content of the fatty acids between the two beef types is also different.
* Omega-6 polyunsaturated fats: Studies revealed that grain and grass-fed beef consists of relatively similar levels of omega-6 fatty acids.
* Omega-3s polyunsaturated fats: Grass-fed beef has up to five times more omega-3s fatty acids than grain-fed beef.
* Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA): Grass-fed beef has twice more CLA than grain-fed beef. There are various health benefits of CLA, as discussed above.
* Monounsaturated fat: Known as the bad cholesterol, a person should lower the intake of foods with such fat. Grass-fed beef has lesser of these unhealthy fats than grain-fed beef.
Grass-fed beef AZ has considerably lesser total fat content than grain-fed beef. However, it contains more good fatty acids such as CLA and omega-3s, which have various health benefits. Also, while commercials say that steak with marbling tastes better, wait until you try Mike’s dry-aged steaks – the best grass-fed beef in Phoenix, AZ.
Both grain-fed and grass-fed beef bring good nourishment to one’s body. Beef is an excellent source of B-complex vitamins, such as B3, B6, and B12. They are also rich in various minerals, including iron, zinc, and selenium.
Ultimately, beef is your best source of amino acids, vital for muscle and brain regeneration and repair. However, compared to grain-fed beef, grass-finished, grass-fed beef is higher in several vitamin contents, such as:
* Vitamin A: Studies showed that carotenoid precursors to Vitamin A, including beta-carotene, are present in grass-fed beef and not in grain-fed ones.
* Vitamin E: Like vitamin A, vitamin E is relatively present in grass-fed beef, which helps protect cell membranes from unwanted cell oxidation and death.
These pieces of evidence point to grass-fed beef being more nutritious than grain-fed beef. While both are nutritionally fulfilling, gaining more vitamins and minerals with grass-fed beef will surely convince you to bulk buy meat near me.
Mike’s Farm is the best and most family and budget-friendly 100% grass-fed beef supplier in Arizona. Let us know of your orders, and we will be delighted to assist you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: Yes. Mike’s Farm is one of Arizona’s best and most affordable meat share providers. We offer bulk buying and wholesale selling of our unique 100% grass-fed beef.
A: Yes, of course. Send us an email, call us, or email us to let us know your advance requests. We can customize beef cuts according to what you need.
A: Yes. We can arrange for delivery to your stated address. We can deliver your beef orders within the same day if you are in Phoenix, but it might take a longer time if you are in another city or state.